Ultrasonic Atomizer Probe Sonicator finds application for production of various nanoparticles including wax emulsions and liposomes. It is widely utilized in laboratories and for various industrial processes. This device comprises three main components including a generator, converter, and a horn or probe. Ultrasonic Atomizer Probe Sonicator works by converting AC line power into high frequency electrical energy, which is then converted to mechanical vibration with help of internal piezoelectric crystals. Vibrations created are finally amplified and transmitted to the probe that expands & contracts longitudinally.
It is known to have great control of probeâ€™s intensity
It can easily be transferred from batch to another without emptying cleaning, & refilling
This sonicator is equipped with digital display and microprocessor control system
Ultrasonic Liquid Processors 250
1. Ultrasonic Power rating is 250 Watt.
2. Frequency of Machine is 20 kHz.
3. The suitable for liquid capacity 10ml to 300ml.
4. Suitable Probe size for liquid capacity is 12mm Diameter.
5. To make machine more user friendly we are providing the LED Display for Machine.
6. We are using Microcontroller based program for machine to set 10 or more programs.
7. The Adjustable Pulse of machine is 1 to 99 second.
8. The Programmable Timer of machine is 1 to 999 minutes.
9. We are giving Controller such as Microcontroller for user friendly operation.
10. Operating voltage is 230 volts 50/60 Hz single phase.
11. Probe or horn is made by Titanium Alloys (Ti-6Al-4V) material.
12. The speed of mixing can be increase by using amplitude that will be 0-25-50-75-100%.
13. The Piezoelectric Energy Convertors are used.
14. Operate machine on continues mode.
15. The machine can indicate temperature & get automatically off when it crosses desired value.
16. The Dimensions of the Ultrasonic Generator is 8.8x15.25x12 in. (220x380x300mm).
17. Provide accessories like Wrench Set & Convertor Cable.
18. We will Provide Two Years Warranty
Applications of Ultrasonic Liquid Processors :
Prepare Tissue, Prepare Emulsions, Immiscible Liquids Accelerate Enzymatic Reactions, Accelerate Chemical Reactions, Stimulate Bacterial Activity Disperse Solids, Degassing of Liquids, De-agglomerate Powders Dissolve Powders, Dissolve Tablets, Emulsify Cosmetics Extract DNA / RNA, Extract Proteins, Emulsify Liposomes.